Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would just getting highlights get my hair back to its original color?

my hair was naturally a dirty blonde and i dyed it a redish brown.


im not going to post pics because everyone tells me to keep it haha and i want to old hair back.


if i got highlights and just let my hair grow back would it keep it my roots from being visible?Would just getting highlights get my hair back to its original color?
It would help to get back to your natural color with out totally changing your look and add dimension to your hair.Would just getting highlights get my hair back to its original color?
I've done the exact same thing and the only thing you can do is just wait for it to grow out. Adding color to already dyed hair is a bit iffy. You could always dye it a shade darker, but again you have to wait for it to grow out and be patient.
you have to let your hair grow out .


then you have to get it cutt.


yeauh it would keep yr roots from being visable for a while,


but once yr hair grows again your gonna be able to see them.
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment