Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I dye/highlight/lowlight my hair?

Hey, I'm looking to dye or highlight my hair. I'm 13 and I highlighted two times. What do you think I should do? I'm not really into the whole unatural look of hair. And right now I have like blonde streaks throughout my hair. The colors kind of dead. What I'm afraid of is not having my natural color anymore, so I'm hesitating. What should I do?





http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn416鈥?/a>





http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn416鈥?/a>What color should I dye/highlight/lowlight my hair?
Hey. I had the same situation with my hair. I have dark brown hair and have been highlighting it for a long time. I decided to change it up and add low lights and highlights this time. It looks a lot more natural than before. Also, you can change it up during each season. In the winter I ask for more low lights and in the summer more highlights. Good Luck!What color should I dye/highlight/lowlight my hair?
you have nice straight dirty blonde hair


so put some caramel,dark brown and lighter chunks or blonde highlights in yur hair


it will make it look richer and sexier





or if your really looking to catch onto the flow of highlights goin on, you should dye the under layer of your hair a different color like dark brown





well its hot over here in jersey,girls love hair like that
You look washed out, I would go with a medium auburn brown, especially since it's winter. Make sure you use a reddish hair dye or your hair could turn a greenish tint. Yuck!
i think it is clariol that has a color called burgandy, that would look nice on you

No comments:

Post a Comment