Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should i get my hair highlighted???

i use to have really blonde hair when i was younger over the years it turned like a dirty blonde but ive gotten really bright blonde highlights over the years. especially durin the summer. but ive also got strwberry blonde once and a light brown but for some reason i dont like my hair color now it just seems dirty, its blonde in random spots and all dark underneath i have really thin hair and my mom wont let me dye it should i get it highlighted dark brown or hgihlighted alot really blonde!?!? hellpp!?What color should i get my hair highlighted???
me 2! if i were you (and i have same hair but thick) i would get blonde. dark brown would look like a skunk. blonde would look very natural because u once were a blonde. stick with natural. highlighting is supposed to look natural, if i (as a blonde) dyed my hair dark brown, would it look natural? No. But you, as a dirty blonde, you have some shades of blonde, by highlighting you will be enhancing thoose true colors, it will bring your inner beauty out.What color should i get my hair highlighted???
i think you should get dark brown highlights, and start them halfway through your hair instead of at the roots, it looks a lot more natural that way. really blonde highlights on a dirty brown background doesnt seem as good an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment