Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my jet black hair?

I want something different before spring break ends. I'm an Indian and my skin color is sort of between light brown and medium brown based on this page, http://www.tybinc.com/images/fp_platters鈥?/a> .Thanks if you help.What color should I highlight my jet black hair?
Caramel!


Im indian too, and hunny trust me, it looks great.


I have it too, what they will probably do is get you a mix between blonde and caramel, blonde looks fake on us, but the darker shade or brown/blonde will make it look natural.


If you want it to look really natural, get more highlights and not far away from each other, get the small width ones.


I have the same exact thing, and no one believes that there not natural.(:





Good luckWhat color should I highlight my jet black hair?
Go with White. Then you can say your mixed. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment