Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I keep my hair dark what color highlights can I get?

with OLive toned skinIf I keep my hair dark what color highlights can I get?
You could do several different colors with your hair and skin tone, especially since fall is coming up. I would probably choose a warm, caramel brown and a coppery red color. Those would complement your skin tone and look great for fall and winter. I would definitely stay away from blonde, especially very light, white blondes.





If you don't already have a good colorist/stylist that you can trust, go find you one. Stop by different salons and tell them what you would like and dislike. Ask about their credentials and even references. They should be willing to tell you and you should call their references to see what they think about the way they do their hair.If I keep my hair dark what color highlights can I get?
blonde or blue or light brown
blond blue red purple well any color you want really it is your hair and your style.
i have olive skin tone too, and right now my hair is medium/darkish brown with caramel highlights and i love it =]
dark brown is nice and also light red with olive skin looks great.. i used to have that but now i made my whole hair red and put medium blonde highlights.. they rock!
you can get like blonde highlights with lilke chocolate
warm tones.


caramel, copper blonde, red, purple, or blue.
I would get like a


reddish color
Red, Light brown, or Blond. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment