Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights for blond hair?

If I got red I would feel like my hair is ketchup and mustard.


I usually straighten my hair- i have some dirty blond there, I'm working on lightening it up with spray that makes the sun lighten my hair


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/AWF/number%202/hairnatural.pngWhat color highlights for blond hair?
lighter blondeWhat color highlights for blond hair?
Some lighter blonde and darker and maybe some medium brown. That should look nice.
You have seriously great hair. I would go with lighter blond streaks or you could go chocolate streaks, if you are really game pink would be great. I hope this helps
black
dark brown
well...


if you used an iron based sun lighting spray i strongly suggest you don't play with colours they will turn to green!


for you hair colour the best would have been to do some white and brown highlights it would have given a nice balance of tons and be the best for the regrowth
Bright neon blue! XD
black ...:)
If you get chunky highlights that are


brown it would look really


good. especially because you are lightening your hair.





Good Luck :-)
a fade pink, black, even brighter blonde, or ligh brown. depends on wat ya like too.
brown???





or a really light colored blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment