Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights shoudl i get on my hair?

please i wanna change my hiar and sm good ideas/tips would be very much appreciated! :)





heres a pic


http://i35.tinypic.com/e6y3ur.jpgWhat color highlights shoudl i get on my hair?
Take it from a Hairdresser and colorist, I suggest you get hilights in a beautiful caramel color, your hair is very dark and a light blonde will be too much of a contrast, like a zebra! caramel color hilights will brighten up your face, and is a perfect shade with your brown color, I also suggest thin streaks but quite a few! you will look gorgeous! I do this color alot on my customers, and they just love it! hope this helps! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! What color highlights shoudl i get on my hair?
You have great hair and you're very pretty, by the way! You have about a level 2G naturally...I'd say go for a caramel color at a level 4. That would look best on you. I don't like the dark hair with platinum highlights look...it's very unnatural looking and it's old and played out.
like carmel would look super cute!





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thanks!
red or blonde :)








Mines dark brown with like two strands of blonde underneath (note pic in my blog)





its sooo not played out :)





i love it and i get complimets all the time











http://hippoleetoe.blogspot.com/
blOnde!


nOt extremely blOnde..


with yOur hair being sO dark nOw, and yOur skin tOne


whatever yuu dO dOnt get highlights that r tOO dark


but mOre Of a natural lOOking blOnde
blonde I think :D
light brown or blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment