Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights look best on people with dark hair (particularly asians)?

Should I do a tannish-blonde, a burgundy color, or a light brown?What color highlights look best on people with dark hair (particularly asians)?
Light brown with gold tones will look very nice w/ typical straight black asian hair.What color highlights look best on people with dark hair (particularly asians)?
Burgundy would look really cute!
there are 2 colors that look very nice for highlights in Asian hair a red-Violet and also a caramel color. don't try the caramel at home go to a salon because anything u buy at a store will not get u light enough. it will just get u to an orange color(not pretty).
I think burgundy will be the best choice. It looks fab
Maybe a little of both; the tannish-blond and the light brown! I have and asian friend who did this and it looks great on her!
a carmel always looks good a red is wild but i like that on just about any dark hair color
Auburn, burgundy, or dark brown would look good. bright colors like gold or blonde clash with dark hair and looks tacky.
I would go to my hairdresser and ask there advice. I wouldnt trust the advice of people who cant even see my skin tone, eye color and natural hair color.
I would go burgundy, it just seems like so many Asians have bright blond highlights, and I don't think it looks particularly good.
i would say a burgandy or a dark tanish color :)
reds, coppers, and warm browns.
My niece is half Hawaiian and uses a great burgandy high light in her hair. It really looks great! I vote for that one!
I think the burgundy looks best with dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment