Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color streaks(highlights or etc) should i put in my curly light brown hair?

i have really curly hair and i want to add more color to it. wat color though? i was thinking about red but should i do streaks or the ends on the bottom?What color streaks(highlights or etc) should i put in my curly light brown hair?
I think that no color would look fine...but with curly hair, red won't show that much. I think a caramel. I have a friend with super curly hair, she put a light caramel brown color and it looks great. Don't dye your hair, those color highlights would look fantastic.


I would think that streaks are best, the bottom fringe isn't really a curly hair thing, more of the straight hair...





http://celebsalon.sheknows.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>





this is kinda how it will look, but I have no idea how your hair actually is, so.....


hope i helped!What color streaks(highlights or etc) should i put in my curly light brown hair?
you could do a lighter brown or even blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment