Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color of highlights should I get I have brown hair.?

strips? what color? does look cute? can I get a boyfriend with this hair?What color of highlights should I get I have brown hair.?
light blonde highlights... but because you are a brunette, make them VERY subtle so as not to cause the ';skunk effect';What color of highlights should I get I have brown hair.?
First of all, I would worry about attracting a guy with your mind and personality, not with your hair or other physical feature.


With that being said, highlights CAN look good. But they can also look very, VERY bad. You don't specify what color of brown your hair is. A light brown can get away with blonde highlights. A medium or dark brown looks better with chestnut highlights. After all, you don't want to look like a skunk.


And also ';stripey'; highlights just look ridiculous. They look obviously fake and I *personally* think they look skanky. You want a more natural look, not strips of color running down your hair.
do not get strips, only really thin streaks running all throughout the hair, especially in the under-layer


I would get caramel color, that way, they grow out better than the blonde does, which means that if you get blonde, you are stuck with them unless you re-color or if you re-highlight.


Also, see if you can get it done professionally with foils, I would not recommend doing any highlighting at home, unless you want ugly golden color with streaks that later on will start to bronze
I ahve medium brown hair and just got my highlights 2 weeks ago! I got a darkblond/ caremel color and the guys have been falling for me like crazy!!! This one guy just won't leave me alone!! And another one compliments me everyday, and says my hair is so sexy.
not unless he loves hair, or something. but, i think u should get blonde highlights, or if u have dark brown hair, hot pink, red or purple. it'll make people really notice you.
It really depends on what shade of brown your hair is. And really....you shouldn't be changing your hair color if your main objective is getting a boyfriend. Do it for yourself. A decent guy would like you for your personality, not for your hair color.
i have brown hair and a few years ago i highlighted it with a dark blonde.
California Blond..so adorable
hair highlights dont drag guys but they can look hideous or they can look great. people with curly hair should not get blonde highlights. it looks awfull if u r guna get them u should get a different shade of brown. that way it looks natural but cute

No comments:

Post a Comment