Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What will happen if i color my hair while i still have highlights in it?

i have dark brown hair and rlly light brown highlights, the sumtimes look a lil orange, If i dye all my hair light auburn with the highlights still in my hair, how will the color come out?What will happen if i color my hair while i still have highlights in it?
possibly light auburn ish but ur high lights will be lighter too, i had dark brown hair with blond hi lites, dyed it dark brown. my hi lites went away but a lil lighter than the others with no hi litesWhat will happen if i color my hair while i still have highlights in it?
It should just cover up the highlights you got. Nothing to worry about...if anything, the highlights will be a little lighter than the rest of your hair, but I doubt it.
if you color full head one color like you said auburn your highlight still be lighter than the others, you have to color your highlights first much darker than your the color you choose to make then equal, or else go to the expert trusted salon they can help you to color your hair equally!
The parts that are highlighted will more than likely be lighter than the rest of your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment